As I return from another therapy session on my back. I have been in treatment for my back since Oct 2010 following a chair collapsing under me. I have been in constant pain since and I have had to change the way I do things physically. Some days are better than others. I have a problem sitting in one position for very long, I have to be able to move around. It has hurt me so that I cannot guide Big Game hunters. (That makes me sick).I cannot do the work nessasary to guide them to a successfull hunt. Hopefully I can return to some capacity in the guiding business some day. I can still lead you to right places to enjoy the outdoors, so keep on coming to the museum. Thank you in advance
Feedback with Big Jack
Big Jack’s Feedback
- Hunting Guiding put on Hold !
- Our First Hunter Trapper Safety course!!!
- The Jack of all trades
- Solitary Confinement at -40
- The Nushagak River 2010 Bristol Bay Alaska
- Spring Brown Bear Adventure May 2010
- Febuary 14th 4th annual Big Game Feast, and Gun Bash
- Wyoming at its best 2009
- New Fish Management and land Reclamation /2009
- Alaska June/ July On the Nushagak River 2009
WWM Blog Comments