Our fish management, and land reclaimation project is complete as of 8/24/09.
We successfully added a new lake, added limestone filters in the stream bed, fixed the older pond, and cleaned up the old dump. What a job. Thank you to Laurel mountain excavating, Ligonier Construction, and of course the Phelps Family foundation for there generosity with out them this would not have been possible.
The groups of children are already enjoying the benifits.
The groups of adults are enjoying it also, maybe a little more than the children.
I am proud of the job that we have done, and I want to keep doing it in the future.
Everyone is invited to come and see, and enjoy it. Fish are coming!!!!!
see you all soon
Feedback with Big Jack
Big Jack’s Feedback
- Hunting Guiding put on Hold !
- Our First Hunter Trapper Safety course!!!
- The Jack of all trades
- Solitary Confinement at -40
- The Nushagak River 2010 Bristol Bay Alaska
- Spring Brown Bear Adventure May 2010
- Febuary 14th 4th annual Big Game Feast, and Gun Bash
- Wyoming at its best 2009
- New Fish Management and land Reclamation /2009
- Alaska June/ July On the Nushagak River 2009
WWM Blog Comments