I headed to fishing camp on June 17 2008 returned July 8 2008. We had a great year with the King salmon run. It started out slowly but turned on great. We had 24 fisherman this year and they all filled there tags for king salmon. The average cooler weighed about 60 lbs. The largest fish caught was 30lbs-41 inches long. The Nushagak River has become part of the Museums yearly missions. This year we are adding a white fish to the exhibits for Alaska, caught and donated by Dr. Michael Phelps. Micheal and I only fished one morning together, but had a great time. Mike was accompanied by his son Patrick, and Dr.David Maguire and his son David. Everyone had a great time. I cant wait until next year. If anyone wants to go fishing just contact me and we will set you up……good fishing
Feedback with Big Jack
Big Jack’s Feedback
- Hunting Guiding put on Hold !
- Our First Hunter Trapper Safety course!!!
- The Jack of all trades
- Solitary Confinement at -40
- The Nushagak River 2010 Bristol Bay Alaska
- Spring Brown Bear Adventure May 2010
- Febuary 14th 4th annual Big Game Feast, and Gun Bash
- Wyoming at its best 2009
- New Fish Management and land Reclamation /2009
- Alaska June/ July On the Nushagak River 2009
WWM Blog Comments